Democrats lack the sensitivity they preach The mendacious rhetoric coming from Washington re-confirms my lack of trust with our government. Our dysfunctional Congress needs to stop the blame game and begin to negotiate and hopefully compromise on a satisfactory bill for all Americans, not just the privileged insiders. Albeit, a leader has to be present to bring the two parties together. To listen to the Democrats’ animus language is offensive (anarchist, extortionist, terrorist) and definitely politically incorrect. Is it not the Dems who are always preaching to us to be sensitive with our words? Time you practice what you preach. …
Letters to the editor for Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it