THE BLAME NAME Editor: On Oct. 9, in her bi-weekly ‘blame-game’ column, Jeanette Strong was in better form than usual in digging up bones. If President G. W. Bush had a time machine and saw the damage from hurricane Katrina before it happened he would have used common sense and had emergency services and housing in place. Does Ms. Strong ever mention that many victims of hurricane Sandy are still awaiting help? President Bush was not notified in advance about the attacks on 9/11; but with a time machine he would have prevented the 9/11 tragedy altogether. In the case …
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?