Government claims it’s broke, but evidence suggests otherwise Barriers, barriers, barriers. Our government told us they (we) were broke. If so, where did the money to buy, install, guard, maintain and reinstall the barriers to deny our access to our monuments come from? I wonder, how did they know in advance and who will pay to remove and store these barriers? Us, again. (Who else?) Maybe we could reuse them again to block all of our wonderful government officials when they choose to run for reelection. Or maybe they could be used to bar them from returning to their plush …
Letters to the editor for Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Chuck Muth: School’s story blows union’s claims to bits
- Letters to the editor for Friday, March 7, 2014
- Can Obama handle a foreign crisis?