Reflections and tidbits capture our fancy today, along with two questions, as scenes here and elsewhere keep passing like grains of sand in an hourglass.
Scene in Passing: Several scenes from the shifting sands of time
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Drunk monkeys: Our tax dollars at work
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, Sept. 21, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thank you support as we head to National Championships
- Scene In Passing: To lobby, or how to lobby; that’s the query
- Silver Dollars & Wooden Nickels: Here’s to the Pied Pipers of Carson High