Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 21. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations: Bella Fiore Wines, 224 S. Carson St., scored 100 points. Bistro At Bryan, 901 S. Stewart St., 100 points. First Choice Services, 4949 U.S. Highway 50 E., Suite B1, 100 points. Kim Lee’s Sushi & Teriyaki, oyster bar, 319 N. Carson St., 100 points. Kim Lee’s Sushi & Teriyaki, sushi bar, 319 N. Carson St., 100 points. Murphy/Bernardini Juvenile Detention, 1545 E. Fifth St., 100 points. Walmart Supercenter, deli department, 3200 Market St., 100 points. …
Carson City Health Inspections for Wednesday, Nov. 27
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts