My Christmas was special this year. Both my brothers were able to spend it with my husband and me. Nothing makes Christmas better than being with family (other than being in Hawaii! No, just kidding). My brother Chris gives creative presents. Sometimes this is a good thing, and other times, I’m not sure what to do with my present. This year he gave me an herb kit. It comes with a beautiful box made of recycled wood with a plastic drain tray. Inside are two peat soil pods that when soaked should fill the 15-inch-by-4-inch box and seeds of rosemary, …
JoAnne Skelly: Herb kit is a great present from a creative gifter
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend