Was anything worth remembering here? Guess you’re supposed to add up what you’ve accomplished in ’13 about now, but there’s not a lot I can count. Forty-nine columns aimed at seniors, one on skiing, and one spoofing the musclebound thinking of the NRA. The pro-gun folks missed the point and thought I was praising them; the anti-gun people thought I had gone over to the enemy. One column got lost in the computer. None rocked any boats or beliefs. That doesn’t count about 70 movie reviews, some of which were positive. I don’t think anyone went to a movie on …
Sam Bauman: Seniors, guns and skiing were column topics in 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts