Thanks for expressing the true meaning of Christmas A heart-filled thanks for your cartoon on Christmas Day, “Happy Birthday, Son.” It’s nice to know that nothing stops you from expressing the true meaning of Christmas. Thank you, Nevada Appeal. Barbara Sanders Carson City Fear leads to hate and halts healing and forgiveneness “In the end, only kindness matters ...” words from a song, but containing deep truth. I seem to be getting more emails and “news” telling me to hate and fear (fear Muslims, fear Obamacare, etc). Fear leads to hate, fear leads to violence, and fear blocks healing and …
Letters to the editor for Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts