City should enforce rules for snow routes I live on a street designated as a snow route. I believe that most people know what that means. These snow routes were selected to allow things like school buses and emergency vehicles to move around the city more easily. The ordinance states as follows: “The department of public works shall have the authority to order the removal of vehicles from the roadway for purposes of roadway maintenance or snow removal. Such order may be attached to the vehicle windshield or placed within the vehicle. If the owner fails to comply with said …
Letters to the editor for Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?