Anti-bullying program at Jack Valley is a success As adults, let’s notice the signs of bullying and the signs of the consequences of bullying. It will require every adult and child in the community to educate what constitutes bullying behavior. Parents, grandparents, employers, educators, sisters and brothers and any adult I did not mention, you must be diligent of the signs of bullying and nip it in the rear-end when it happens. A columnist mentioned bullying programs in the school. If that columnist wants to see how that operates, please set up a visit with Principal Pam Gilmartin at Jacks …
Letters to the editor for Thursday, Jan. 9, 2014
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014