Carson City’s Big MAC isn’t Boston’s infamous Big Dig, but the thought could run through your mind if you didn’t know better. By now, in fact, it could flit through gray matter even if you know better. For those wondering what the MAC is, think multipurpose athletic center. The pertinent question now has little to do with the Big Dig, so for those few wondering what that is, we’ll revisit it below. The pertinent question is this: Big MAC, Mini-MAC or backtrack to dump the MAC? The question actually might well be Big MAC or MAC lack. Doing a half-measure …
Scene in Passing: Big MAC attack? Have it your way, soon
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it