Take responsibility for mistakes, Mr. President Man up, Obama. Take responsibility for your life, your choices, your actions, and your decisions. Life is full of choices. Until responsibility for those choices is a common theme from you and all Americans, this country will continue to make excuses and blame someone or something else for the condition of their lives. Promote individual responsibility. You and all Americans screw up. When you do, take responsibility for your actions. Stop blaming others for the choices or decisions you made. Have integrity. Live with integrity. The struggles all people go through in life should …
Letters to the editor for Friday, Jan. 17, 2014
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts