Let me get this straight. For five years Barrack Obama has been president. For five years he’s demonstrated — with amazing consistency — that he has no clue what we need to get out of the ditch and back on the road to real economic recovery. He’s repeatedly demonstrated that he can’t work with a divided Congress and he can’t, or just plain won’t, lean on Harry Reid to allow the Senate to vote on the stack of jobs bills that has been sent over by the House. The president clearly has learned nothing on the job. And now our …
Our clueless president
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Chuck Muth: School’s story blows union’s claims to bits
- Letters to the editor for Friday, March 7, 2014
- Can Obama handle a foreign crisis?