Carson City needs a good noise ordinance Nothing like arriving home after a long day at work, running around feeding the critters, taking my shower, then finally it’s time to relax and unwind with a nice dinner, perhaps a glass of wine while watching the local PBS shows. While sitting here gradually getting into my “Zen” state of mind, I am jolted out of my couch by a car driving by with its bass so loud it literally shakes my front windows. With all the new automobile stereo systems available on the market that can produce so much bass at …
Letters to the editor for Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts