Fine people who use charging area too long In regards to Mr. Cunningham’s letter about the free car charging at the Carson City Community Center, he is absolutely right! I only say this because of the abuse of the free charging. There is a sign at the parking stations that says “Two hour charging station. Remove car when charged.” The very first day it was open, a car was there at 6:30 a.m. and was still there after 4 p.m. Now, that is not the end of it! That same car was there the very next day, all day long …
Letters to the editor for Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts