Many thanks to man who paid for dinner Saturday, Jan. 25, my friends and I went out to dinner at Kim Lee’s before our Winterfest dance at Carson High. A very nice gentleman paid for our entire dinner, and we would like to thank and assure him that we will pass on this act of kindness. Rebecca Ostrander Carson City How much longer will our nation be free? This is in response to Ron Lowe’s diatribe in the Sunday, Jan. 26 paper. American exceptionalism, according to Mr. Lowe, is where our country is headed. If staggering unemployment, the implementation of …
Letters to the editor for Thursday, Jan. 30, 2014
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts