Calendar of Events
June 1, 2003
— Kids’ Fishing Derby at Lampe Park in Gardnerville. Pre-registration mandatory. Check-in, activities begin at 8 a.m. For children ages 3-12; free. Call 782-9828.
— Yerington Portuguese Organization annual Festa, parade at 9:30 a.m. at the Main Street courthouse, leading to Holy Family Church for Mass at 10 a.m., sopa feast after Mass, plus live auction and raffle. Call Elsie Brower at (775) 463-2763 or Marian Pinkerton at (775) 463-3772.
— Genoa Home and Garden Tour, a self-guided tour featuring new and historic homes, buildings, gardens and Llama Ranch, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 782-4951.
— Gregory Ortiz will play live acoustic guitar at M’s Coffeehouse at 38 Montgomery St. in Markleeville from 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. No cover charge. Call (530) 694-9337 for details.
— “Spirits of the American West” Betty Lee Kelly photography exhibit at the East Fork Gallery, 1503 S. Highway 395. Reception 12-5 p.m. Call 782-7629 for information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Carson City receives an inch of rain overnight