Calendar of events
June 10, 2003
— Dr. James Roberts, author of “The Bois Blanc Island Affair,” will discuss his book at the Carson City Library. Call 887-2244 for more information.
— The Act performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. today-Thursday and Sunday, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Saturday. Call 882-1626.
— American Made Band performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
— Major Link performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
— 2003 Pony Express Re-ride continues from St. Joseph, Mo., passes through Western Nevada June 16-17, arrives in Sacramento June 18. For Nevada information, call Robert Stark, (775) 629-6924.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office