Calendar of events
September 22, 2004
• Dayton Valley Area Chamber of Commerce farewell party and mixer for outgoing Executive Director Roxie Payne, 5-7 p.m. in the Casino Lounge at The Depot Casino in Dayton. Call 246-7909.
• Candidate Forum, 6-9 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Includes State Board of Education and Assembly Districts 38 and 40. Sponsored by the League of Women Voters and the Nevada Appeal.
• Alzheimer’s Association support group meeting, 7-8 p.m. at Carson-Tahoe Hospital, 775 Fleischmann Way. Call 786-8061.
• Misfits Theatre Troupe of Dayton hosts a casting call, 7 p.m. at Mia’s Swiss Restaurant in Dayton. Call Tony Thornberg at 246-2484.
• UNR Fall Preview for Carson High School students, 7 p.m. at Jot Travis Student Union. Call 283-1915.
• Hindsight performs at Casino Fandango. Call 885-7000.
Recommended Stories For You
• Chazz performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.