Cheers & Kudos: Children’s Museum thanks generous staff at U.S. Bank
July 29, 2017
The Children's Museum of Northern Nevada would like to extend a very special thank you to U.S. Bank for its recent donation of $3,000 for free admission and raffle items from our gift shop on July 22. We had 508 visitors and raffled off two large gift baskets. This donation will help to support ongoing programs and activities at the CMNN.
We would like to pay special attention to U.S. Bank for recognition of the museum's continued growth and success. This support helps the museum remain a viable part of Carson City. Thanks to the many generous people and organizations, such as U.S. Bank, we can continue to serve the families who visit with many fun, hands-on learning activities and exhibits throughout the year.
Thank you, U.S. Bank employees Karrel Beitler, Sara Denney, Amber Grant, Ricky Merlin, Alex Weckmann, Lisa Shores, Elise Ahnlund, Tonya Campanile, Tina Leslie, Jana Shires, Bre Lowrie, Jon Mauzy, and Brain Howard.
Director of the Children's Museum of Northern Nevada
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City