Cheers & Kudos: Family Support Council thanks volunteers
June 29, 2014
Family Support Council of Douglas County, serving the community for more than 30 years, is pleased to acknowledge the volunteer service of our Board of Directors as it closes the agency's fiscal year June 30.
Its commitment to the mission of ending family violence in our communities, its hard work on the fundraising front and its oversight of the Agency's policies and fiscal sustainability had been diligent and unwavering.
The staff is pleased to share their appreciation with the community for: Jeanne Koerner, board president; Alicia Main, board vice president; Nancy Epstein, board secretary; Tami Force, board treasurer; David Aymami, member; Art Eunson, member; Sharla Hales, member; Carrie Nicolaisen, member; Ted Thran, member; Holly Spiers, member substitute.
Cory Jo Allen
Interim Executive Director, Family Support Council of Douglas County
Trending In: Opinion
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty