Cheers & Kudos: Fundraiser successful for CHS band programs
April 15, 2017
The Carson City Band Association Inc. hosted a fundraiser at the Governor's Mansion on April 8 to raise funds for Carson High School Band programs, and it was a great success.
Thank you to all who attended. We had amazing support from the community and would like to thank all of our donors.
They include: John Hurzel, Vivo Music, Ticor Title Co., Mike Randall — Greater Nevada Mortgage, Brad Bonkowski and Andie Wilson — NAI Alliance, The Change Place, Benson's Feed and Tack, the Amrhein family, Stacy Lauderbaugh — The Pampered Chef, the Allen family, Bella Salon, Gold Dust West, Brenda Dahlquist — Re/Max Realty Affiliates, the Smith Team — RCM Realty Group, Reno Aces, Get nailed, Platinum Salon, Dirty Dog Grooming, Dan and Michelle Bowler — Raymond James Financial Services, JM Furniture, Savemart, Raley's, Touched by Angels, ID Florist, Fran Culverhouse — Arbonne, Trader Joe's, Raley's, and our band families.
We sincerely appreciate the support of our wonderful community for our band program and dedicated student musicians.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy