Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for making Let’s Move a success
August 18, 2013
On Saturday, Aug. 10, Partnership Carson City and Carson City Health and Human Services hosted a Let's Move A to Z event in Terrace Park. Let's Move is a national program encouraging physical activity to prevent childhood obesity.
We would like to give a huge thanks to all the community organizations and individuals for their participation and assistance! Thank you so much!
Let's Move event coordinator
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement