September 21, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Tilon Lee Adair, 19, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 12:23 a.m. Tuesday at Moody and Lee streets on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and possession of a forged check. Bail was set at $25,000.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:16 p.m. Monday at John and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming. Bail was set at $237.
• A 25-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 10:32 p.m. Monday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,343.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A bicycle was stolen from Carson Middle School on Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
• Two women were fighting in the 2200 block of Lompa Lane on Monday. One suffered black eyes.