June 2, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• An 18-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:10 a.m. Thursday at Carson High School on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• Albert Buher, 27, a transient, was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, contempt of court and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $5,632.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A Lompa Lane home was burglarized sometime before Thursday.
• Tools were stolen from an Arrowhead Drive business over the weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
• Tools were stolen from an Oak Ridge Drive home between 6 and 8 p.m. Wednesday.