May 5, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Nathaniel Wakefield, 22, a furnace cleaner from Carson City, was arrested at 1:04 a.m. Thursday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony providing false identification to avoid prosecution, possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation and obstructing a peace officer.
• A 39-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 4:30 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 23-year-old security guard was arrested at 10:39 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,107.
• A 55-year-old financial advisor from Carson City was arrested at 8:09 p.m. Wednesday in the 4400 block of Ponderosa Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• An unoccupied vehicle was found in a ditch near dump hill at 3:07 a.m. Thursday. The driver was last seen walking away.
• A purse was stolen Wednesday night from a vehicle parked in a garage on Sycamore Glen Drive.
• A trailer parked behind a business in the 4700 block of Highway 50 East was broken into sometime Wednesday night.
• A laundry room vending machine in the 4500 block of South Carson Street was reported broken into Wednesday at 3:52 p.m.