May 17, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old plumber from Carson City was arrested at 9:41 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of alternative sentencing. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Scott Allen Blair, 21, who delivers papers for the Nevada Appeal, was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony statutory sexual seduction and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Blair and a disrobed 15-year-old girl were found in his van in the parking lot of Kmart. His bail was set at $15,632.
• A 26-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 4 p.m. Monday in the 1500 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,352.
• Callista Lynn Fuller, 24, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 6:35 p.m. Monday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony robbery and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $41,132.
• Clemente Montes, 30, a transient, was arrested at 12:11 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, gross misdemeanor possession of burglary tools and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
Recommended Stories For You
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman stole the tip jar at Kupps Coffee in the 1400 block of South Carson Street at 3:32 p.m. Monday.
• A handgun was stolen from a garage in the 1300 block of Stanford Drive on Monday.
• A home in the 1700 block of Pullman Drive was burglarized sometime Monday night.