May 19, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Lesleigh Knack, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony unauthorized use of a credit card. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Thomas Edwin Rivera, 34, of Houston was arrested at 4:18 a.m. Thursday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, parole violation on a burglary charge out of Missouri, possession of burglary tools and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. No bail was set. Also arrested was Annie Stewart, 28, of Carson City on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A blue 1988 Ford F150 was stolen between 10 p.m. Wednesday and 6:30 a.m. Thursday from the 1500 block of Edmonds Drive.
• A window was broken on a car in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on Wednesday at 5:15 p.m.