Letters to the editor for Saturday, April 5, 2014
April 5, 2014
Lyon utilities quickly fixed problem
I want to thank Mr. Jim Youngblood of Lyon County Utilities and his staff for their quick response and professional handling of what was a very perplexing situation. The work crew was dispatched immediately, they discovered and resolved the problem quickly, Blaine (sorry, didn't get a last name) and his crew were very courteous and informative as they restored water service to the residence.
While it seems popular to chide and complain about services we usually take for granted, we should more often applaud and appreciate the on-going efforts of the people who don't "gorge at the public trough" but allow the "trough" to dispense safe drinking water! Thanks again.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel