Obituary: David Brown
June 25, 2003
A memorial service for David Randall Brown, 40, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Freitas Rupracht Funeral Home with the Rev. Juan Salinas officiating.
Mr. Brown died June 18, 2003, at Scottsdale Memorial Hospital in Arizona. He was born May 4, 1963, in Schurz.
He graduated from Yerington High School, where he played football, earning many awards and had been a member of the first annual Sertoma All-Star Classic in 1982. He earned a degree in electronics from Phoenix Institute of Technology in 1984.
Mr. Brown worked for Hughes Aircraft in Tucson, Ariz. He later moved to the Phoenix area, where he worked for Motorola until his death.
Among his survivors are his mother, Delhonine Howell of Yerington; brother, Scott of Chandler, Ariz.; sisters Marlene “Molly” Lucas and Jocelyn Rubio of Yerington; nephews Deon Lucas Jr. and Carlos Rubio of Yerington; niece, Khendra Lucas of Yerington; aunt and uncle Rena Brown and John Hamilton of Yerington; and cousins Rose Brown, Alan Brown, Stacy and Benjamin Conti and Craig and Donald Brown, all of Yerington.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy