Obituary: Helen O. Klousia
April 6, 2003
Memorial services are pending for 13-year Carson City resident Helen O. Klousia.
Mrs. Klousia died April 3, 2003 in Carson City. She was born Sept. 22, 1927 in Minnesota to Lewis and Lena Oitzman. She was 75.
Mrs. Klousia lived in Hampton, Iowa, for 24 years and in Mesa Ariz., from 1976-1990. She was a former office supervisor for the California Interstate Telephone Co. in Victorville.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother Robert Oitzman.
Among her survivors are her husband of 54 years Irving Klousia of Carson City; a son and daughter-in-law Larry and Judy Klousia of Cerritos, Calif.; a daughter Beverly Gaston of Phoenix; brothers Donald Oitzman and LaVerne Oitzman both of Mesa, Ariz., and Richard Oitzman of Apple Valley, Calif., five grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake