Obituary: Jeremy Ray Hollowell
June 14, 2003
A service for Jeremy Ray Hollowell, 22, will be at 6 p.m. June 19 at Tahoe Community Church on Dagget Lane, Lower Kingsbury. A potluck will immediately follow at 180 Hall Court, lower Kingsbury.
Mr. Hollowell died June 9, 2003, in Reno. He was born Aug. 2, 1980, in Reno, and had lived at the South Shore and Stateline all his life.
He attended Zephyr Cove Elementary, Kingsbury Middle School and graduated from Whittell High School. He also attended Truckee Meadows Community College.
He loved his pets, baseball, snow boarding and writing songs.
Among his survivors are his mother, Robin Hollowell, of Stateline; father Cary Hollowell of California; grandparents Ed and Charlene Fletcher of Massillon, Ohio; uncle Dave Fletcher of Massillon; and aunt Diane Tufts of Canton, Mich.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Bank of America on Kingsbury Grade in his name. Cards and notes may be addressed to P.O. Box 5112, Stateline, NV 89449.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Charlie Abowd: Thanksgiving: From my table to yours