Obituary: Robert "Rob" K. Miller
June 14, 2003
A memorial service for Robert “Rob” K. Miller, 45, a lifetime South Lake Tahoe resident, will be at 11 a.m. June 21 at Hope Lutheran Church.
Mr. Miller died May 31, 2003, at his home in Stateline. He was born June 1, 1957, in Seattle, Wash.
He graduated from South Tahoe High School and attended college in San Diego, Calif.
Mr. Miller was a 25-year employee of the Douglas County Sewer District. He loved to golf and fish and was an avid skier. He coached Buddy Werner ski teams.
Among his survivors are his daughters Delaney and Shaelyn Miller of South Lake Tahoe; aunts Esther Ehrlich of Sacramento and Dorothy Henderson of Oregon and cousin Jack Ehrlich of Sacramento.
Memorial contributions may be made to a college fund for Delaney and Shaelyn Miller at El Dorado Savings or to South Lake Tahoe Buddy Warner Youth Snow Sport League, P.O. Box 19233, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151 for a scholarship in his name.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office