April 20, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
— Patrick Michael Nelson, a 40-year-old Carson City plumber, was arrested at 12:47 a.m. Saturday on the corner of Stewart and William Streets on a felony warrant for unsufficient funds. A bondable bail was set at $1,500.
— Gary Lynn Wright, a 54-year-old unemployed Carson City man, was arrested at 9 p.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Sunrise Road on gross misdemeanor suspicion of misuse of 911. Bail was set at $2,605.
— Laura Lyn Gebert, a 35-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at 2:26 p.m. Friday in the 2200 block of West College Parkway on felony suspicion of being a fugitive from justice. Bail was set at $5,000.
— Cynthia Urista, a 34-year-old Carson City front desk worker, was arrested at 11:53 a.m. Friday on the corner of Empire Ranch Road and Highway 50 on felony suspicion of fourth-offense driving under the influence and misdemeanor suspicion of driving on a license suspended because of DUI and obstructing a police officer. Bail was set at $11,485.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake