April 30, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
— Mark Vincent Dennis, 21, of Gardnerville, was arrested Monday on Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony battery on a peace officer, misdemeanor failure to use turn signal, no insurance and a Douglas County warrant for suspicion of destruction of property. Bail was set at $6,063.
— A 20-year-old stocker from Carson City was arrested at 6:04 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of Little Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
— Patricia Sue Huddleston, 58, retired from Wellington, was arrested at 1:43 p.m. Monday at Costco on suspicion of felony check fraud on a close account. Bail was set at $7,500.
— Bonnie Jo Martinez, 35, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:39 a.m. Monday in the 3000 block of Imperial Way on a Sacramento County warrant for suspicion of felony fugitive from justice. Bail was set at $5,000.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake