June 2, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
— A 24-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 4:23 a.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Corbett Street on misdemeanor suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,105.
— An 18-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 6:15 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Highway 50 East and Airport Road on misdemeanor suspicion of probation violation. A cash-only bail was set at $3,000.
— A 22-year-old Carson City roofer was arrested at 7:45 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Rock Court on misdemeanor suspicion of driving under influence, possession of marijuana, open container and driving with no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $2,675.
— Jennifer Lynn Kelly, a 24-year-old Wal-Mart employee from Stagecoach, was arrested at 12:58 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive on felony suspicion of embezzlement and possession of stolen property and misdemeanor suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $41,105.
— A 27-year-old unemployed Stagecoach woman was arrested at 7:57 a.m. Saturday on the corner of Beverly and Roop streets on misdemeanor suspicion of impeding traffic, driving on a suspended driver’s license with no proof of insurance and failure to appear/contempt of court. A cash-only bail was set at $1,626.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake