June 13, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
— A 40-year-old furniture mover from Carson City was arrested at 12:18 a.m. Thursday at Musser and Plaza streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,105.
— A 49-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 3:55 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Park Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,105.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy