September 7, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Daniel Louis Devencenzi, 19, unemployed from Reno, was arrested in the 3600 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary, possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $8,632. Also arrested was Jason Takahashi, 24, of Reno, on suspicion of felony possession of burglary tools, using false identification to avoid prosecution, obstructing a police officer, fugitive from justice on a possession of a controlled substance charge, possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. No bail was set.
• Josh Froschauer, 23, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 3:51 p.m. Monday in the 2900 block of Kelly Drive on suspicion of felony burglary and theft. Bail was set at $60,000.
• A 34-year-old air conditioner installer from Carson City was arrested at 11:20 a.m. Monday in the 2500 block of Rockbridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 13-year-old girl was “pushed down and beaten” by a 14-year-old girl in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane on Sunday at 8:23 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• A woman reported Monday at 2:04 a.m. her baby was struck during a fight with a roommate.
• A screen was cut and a rock thrown into a bedroom window in the 1300 block of North Division Street some time before Saturday.
• A mother told police her 15-year-old daughter didn’t come home Friday night and “is always doing bad things.” The girl was arrested.