September 17, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:42 p.m. Friday in the 3500 block of Woodside Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to comply. Bail was set at $1,101.
• A 35-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 7:42 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of Tuscarora Way on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,419.
• Nicole Colonna Meyer, a 24-year-old unemployed Carson City woman, was arrested at 6:33 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of Country Village Drive on suspicion of felony credit card fraud, suspicion of felony grand larceny and suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $55,000.
• A 34-year-old painter from Carson City, was arrested at 10:41 p.m. Friday in the 3800 block of East Highway 50 on suspicion of misdemeanor petit larceny, suspicion of misdemeanor obstruction and suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $4,264.
• A 47-year-old unemployed woman of no fixed address, was arrested at 10 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI first offense and suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $2,132.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 47-year-old unemployed man of no fixed address, was arrested at 10 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $8,132.
• A 27-year-old framer from Flagstaff, Ariz, was arrested at 6:18 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $2,000.
• A 21-year-old data entry assistant from Carson City was arrested at 12:53 a.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor tampering with a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $347.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man of unknown occupation was arrested at 9:43 a.m. Saturday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to stop for a stop sign, suspicion of misdemeanor driving with unlit lamps, suspicion of misdemeanor no proof of insurance, suspicion of misdemeanor lack of child restraints, suspicion of misdemeanor no valid driver’s license and suspicion of misdemeanor obstruction. Bail was set at $1,597.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman received flowers at her place of employment. The flowers violated a temporary protection order she had against the sender.
• A mother called to complain that an 18-year-old man had been sneaking into her house and sleeping in her 16-year-old daughter’s bed. The mother wanted him out of her house.
• A report of a fist fight in Mills Park involving two participants and 150 onlookers came in.
• An argument between two males escalated when one hit a neighbor. Medical aid was refused by the victim, who remained outside to argue.
• A suspicious vehicle was seen on Silver Sage Drive. The occupant was carrying a large white pill.
• A woman called to report that someone drove into her rear fence. She heard a loud bang and people screaming.
• A man reported that his ex-girlfriend just threw a rock through his window.
• A woman was in the Smith’s parking lot when someone tried to force her vehicle window down. Victim was not in the vehicle when event occurred.
• A woman left town with a man who stole a welfare check.