May 4, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Neil Mikuta, 25, a restaurant manager from Carson City, was arrested at 5:25 a.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of three counts of felony burglary. He allegedly stole $1,800 in one night to feed a gambling habit from the restaurant where he worked. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Alicia Michelle Lewis, 24, a retail worker, was arrested at 4:10 a.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor contempt of court and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,888.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A rock was thrown through the front door of a dental office on North Nevada Street sometime Tuesday night.
• A wallet was stolen from a vehicle in the 300 block of Sunchase Court sometime Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
• A window was broken and a wallet stolen from a vehicle on Windtree Circle sometime Tuesday night.
• A grandmother reported her 20-year-old grandson was in the hospital after drinking alcohol he bought from a North Carson Street convenience store Tuesday night.
• An employer asked police to check on an employee with a heart condition who hadn’t been to work in two days. Deputies found the 57-year-old man dead from natural causes in his South Carson Street motel room Wednesday at 8:38 a.m.
• An 18-month-old girl was found “wandering across the parking lot” in the 900 block of South Roop Street at 5:56 p.m. The mother was located at 6:03 p.m. The case was forwarded to Child and Family Services.
• A man went into a grocery store on North Carson Street on Tuesday night, and when he came out at 11:39 p.m., his stereo had been stolen.