May 9, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 42-year-old transient carpenter was arrested at 6:09 p.m. Sunday at Long Street and Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $580.
• Brianne Marie Crowley, 24, an unemployed Carson City woman, was arrested at 5:35 p.m. Sunday at a restaurant on South Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary, felony forged/false prescription and misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $50,395.
• A 19-year-old waitress from Carson City was arrested at 11:21 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt and petty larceny. Her bail was set at $1,268.
• A 23-year-old cab driver from Dayton was arrested at 10:03 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken pedestrian and disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $175.
• A 26-year-old child-care worker from Carson City was arrested at 5:03 p.m. Sunday at Sonoma Street near Silver Sage Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of restraining order. Her bail was set at $1,000.