May 20, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jared Mathews, 30, from Carson City, was arrested at 12:50 a.m. Friday in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony battery causing substantial bodily harm and misdemeanor obstructing. Bail was set at $15,407.
• Manuel Ricky Medrano, 25, a cook from Carson City, was arrested at 9:06 a.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor hit and run. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Nancy Louise Lowery, 52, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:40 p.m. Thursday in the 3700 block of Reeves Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and resisting a peace officer with violence. Bail was set at $3,869.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 19-year-old man in the 3100 block of Shriver Drive was hallucinating, walking around in the sprinklers and telling a homeowner a bomb was in the bushes at 6:40 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• A man under the influence of something was looking into a home in the 1700 block of Hamilton Circle on Friday at 7:04 a.m. Police took the man into custody.
• A 10-year-old Empire Elementary School student put a classmate in a headlock and punched him in the face Thursday at 1:47 p.m. The assailant was taken to juvenile hall.
• A man threatened a cab driver with a box cutter Friday at 10:57 a.m. in the 3800 block of South Carson Street. The man was arrested.