May 31, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• Carmelo Vargas, 31, a dishwasher from Carson City, was arrested at 12:46 a.m. Monday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, contempt of court and failure to appear. Bail was set at $3,798.
• Ryan Pabor, 25, a fast-food worker from Carson City, was arrested at 7:35 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Sunday on Burton Street on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,132.
• Victoria Mynear, 56, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:29 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of West Third Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor misuse of 911, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and threats.
• William Weber, 45, a carpet installer from Carson City, was arrested at 8 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of felony sex offender failure to register. Bail was set at $5,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 26-year-old Stateline man was arrested at 6:22 p.m. Saturday at Edmonds and Fairview drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, no insurance and failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $2,058.
• A 34-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 8:11 p.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. His bail was raised to $25,000 by a judge after the man allegedly told deputies he would stab the victim as soon as he got out of jail.