June 13, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 47-year-old construction worker from Gardnerville was arrested at 9:38 p.m. Sunday in the 5600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Diana Peterson, 30, a kennel worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9:03 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Dan Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• Martin Louis Padilla, 26, a flagger from Stagecoach, was arrested at 12 p.m. Sunday at Brunswick Canyon and Deer Run Road on suspicion of felony burglary. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 34-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 9:14 p.m. Saturday in the 2400 block East Graves Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,319.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A 50-year-old man reported Friday he was pushed into a Dumpster the day before.
• A 14-year-old boy calling his mother names was arrested Monday at 11:47 a.m. for being incorrigible.
• A “mentally disabled male adult” was brandishing a knife in the 1300 block of Palo Verde Friday at 4:03 p.m. The man was taken into custody.
• An injured deer on Lakeview Hill was shot by a deputy Saturday at 12:07 a.m.
• Five guns were stolen from a home in the 1500 block of Chimney Drive.
• A man said he was hit in the face with a bottle of varnish in the 1800 block of Fall Street at 10:54 p.m.
• A man digging in his backyard on Gillis Way reported finding a coffin. Further inspection revealed It contained dog remains.