June 10, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Allen Gottschaulk, 31, of Reno, was arrested at 6:54 a.m. Sunday on Highway 395 near Lakeview Hill on suspicion of gross misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense and misdemeanor failure to maintain a single travel lane. Bail was set at $2,607.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 7:46 p.m. Saturday at Spooner and Carriage Crest drives on suspicion of three misdemeanor warrants. Bail was set at $2,784.
The following are some of the 155 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver at Jenny and Prairie lanes in Fernley at 12:38 a.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
Recommended Stories For You
• Report of a drunk driver at Fir Street and Highway 95A in Silver Springs at 4:25 p.m. Saturday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of a drunk driver in the 1400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 5:58 p.m. Saturday. Two felony arrests were made.
The following are some of the 40 calls to which deputies responded:
• Deputies initiated 28 traffic stops during a 24-hour period, issuing 14 citations.