November 7, 2008
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Sean Adam Thorpe, 27, was arrested at 10:47 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of trafficking a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell and possession of a controlled substance, all felonies. Bail was set at $100,000.
– A 21-year-old assistant manager was arrested at 4:12 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Nevada Street on suspicion of domestic violence. According to the arrest report, the woman came home after a night of drinking to find the door locked. When her boyfriend opened the door, she allegedly punched him in the face, bloodying his nose. Her bail was set at $3,132.
– A 44-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 3 a.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of Northfield Avenue on suspicion of violation of a protection order. His bail was set at $3,132.
– A 58-year-old self-employed Carson City man was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Thursday on College Parkway for suspicion of failure to maintain a lane and first-offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,239.
Recommended Stories For You
– A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:45 p.m. Thursday on the corner of Fairview and North Edmonds drives on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence, possession of drug paraphernalia, expired registration, no proof of insurance and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $3,299.
– An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:42 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of first-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799 Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.