RENO — The name of a Reno mayoral candidate who was found dead this week in his apartment will remain on the June 10 ballot.
Reno mayor candidate dies, will stay on ballot
Trending in: Ticker
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Carson City Capitol Mall project reaches city planners
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Schulz Ranch subdivision in Carson City clears hurdle