While Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki was surely just trying to increase interest in Nevada’s Sesquicentennial celebration and even though it was unintentional, he caused some
Raining on Carson’s Nevada Day Parade?
Trending in: Ticker
- Carson City’s Celebrity Chef & Harvest Dinner set for Nov. 11
- Obamacare confusion is evident at business forum
- Angry judge delays sentencing in hep C case
- Longtime vice principal at Mark Twain Elementary School is now principal
- Carson City woman arrested on felony child-abuse count