The Carson City District Attorney’s Office has charged Christopher Ryan Teague of Carson City with three felonies involving a girl under the age of 16.
Teague charged with sexual conduct with a minor
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017