U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Ticker
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Project on Carson City's Little Lane put on hold
- Carson City School District honors its 2015/2016 Educator and Classified Employees of the Year
- Carson City GOP officials vote O'Neill out
- Carson City Deputies honored for DUI, underage drinking enforcement