U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
- Reaction to Sen. Harry Reid's retirement announcement
- Faith & Insight: Exposing evolution's fatal flaws
- Harry Reid universally praised for his efforts to protect, support Nevada needs
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment
- Teri's Notebook: Carson City business owner plunges again